Clear diamond is committed to the protection and proper use of our customers' personal information. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy to set forth the information we collect and how we collect, use, disclose and store your information.
Personal Information We Collect & How We Collect Your Information
We may collect personally identifiable information whenever you interact or communicate with us. This information is required to process and dispatch your order, information that we collect may include your name, mailing address, billing address, phone number(s) & e-mail address.
When you purchase from Clear-diamond.com and pay via PayPal we will also receive a notification of payment from PayPal, this data is obtained via PayPal’s privacy protection policy.
We may also collect certain additional information and store it in our log files. This information includes Internet Protocol addresses, browser type and language, Internet service providers (ISP), clickstream data, referring and exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp.
How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to conduct our business and to provide you with a satisfying shopping experience and high quality products and services. The following are examples of how we use your personal information:
- We may use your personal information to help us develop and deliver quality products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties for any third parties' marketing purposes, we do not send e-newsletters and other marketing material to registered website users.
- We may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, or bring legal action to protect our rights or the rights of our customers.
- We may disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities.
- We only hold your personal information for internal purposes, such as accounting and auditing.
We will not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that any personal information is collected from a person under 13 years of age, we will promptly delete such information from our database.
Clear Diamond maintains certain protocols in order to protect the security of your information. The following are examples of how we protect your personal information:
Clear Diamond is registered under the data protection act.
Registration Number: Z2447840
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Personal data and your rights
You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you or request to be removed from any marketing lists that we may hold, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If at any time you no longer wish to receive any further correspondence from Clear-Diamond.com, please contact us via the email address listed above and we will adhere to your request.